For the longest time have I been looking for foundation for my dehydrated skin, that doesn’t settle in my wrinkles. I thought to have found it in Revlon whipped foundation. It was fine for a while. But I had this nagging feeling that I had stuff on my face all day long that contained a bunch of chemicals. So I went on a quest for a healthier option.
I found this website: https://www.laurenbrookecosmetiques.com/. (Disclaimer: I am not sponsored in any shape or form by this company. I have found them by myself and they are not compensating me in any way). Look at that yummy creme! You could almost eat it when you look at the ingredients!
- Beeswax: Hydrating ingredient that increases the skin’s essential moisture.
- Argan Oil: Rich in Fatty Acids. Protects skin against pollution & sun exposure.
- Silica: Creates a soft, finished look reducing appearance of large pores, fine lines & wrinkles.
- Phytolipid Complex: Jojoba, Rosehip, Neem & Vitamin E Oil. Moisturizing, nourishing & regenerative.
- Green Tea: Antioxidant. Phenol & Vitamin C rich.
- Zinc Oxide: Anti-inflammatory, emollient. Reduces and supports the healing of epidermal irritation, protects against UVA rays, soothes the skin.
They have the option to order samples so you can find your shade! How nice! I found my shade in Neutral 030. And as a curious sparrow should do…I looked at other things on their website and I will be ordering skin care items as well. Next paycheck 🙂
God gave us this body and I believe we have to take care of it in a responsible way. So I am trying to do the best I can with the knowledge I have and obtain to make the best of it. Maybe you would like to look into healthier make up as well! And maybe you have even better ideas or products you could recommend. Please let me know! Sharing the knowledge makes wise and happy!